A program is a process, not a thing. This also applies to life, the universe, and everything.

2006-03-03

Silent Blog

Yes, I've been quiet for awhile. No, I'm not going to apologize, and I wish more bloggers would stop apologizing when they take time off. One of the great things about Atom/RSS feeds is that I can keep up with blogs that are posted to infrequently, which includes some of my favorites. Don't feel like you need to post all the time--we've all got plenty of other things to read!

My quiet time is going to continue for a bit longer, but while I won't apologize, I will at least explain. Here's what I'm doing instead with the couple of hours I have between putting the kids to bed and going to bed myself.



More news as it happens.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?